Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Our Big TriP!

My 21st Birthday was the best ever! Peter decided to take me to see the Coats family and his family! It was a blast! so I am going to tell you about it! It all started...
Oct. 21 Wednesday
Big Mac took us to the the airport and we flew to Texas, during the plane flight Peter would just about to fall asleep and his body would twitch so he would hit the girl he was next to... It was funny so we did have to switch places so he could get some sleep. We got to Texas and ate at chile's and then went on to Cinci. Our plane arrived somewhere around 11pm Daniel came to get us! Thank you Daniel!
Oct. 22 Thursday
In the middle of the night Tyra wanted to come sleep with peter and I so I let her. Alicia goes walking every morning and invited Peter to go with. I woke up with Tyra and could not find Peter so I was worried! I even woke Daniel up looking around lol! sorry! any ways we got Tyra ready for school and then the boys... our day started! We picked up the boys and went to twisted sister (one of the best places to go). Alicia had Bunko that night so we went shopping. she had to make sure she had everything ready. we helped clean and cook! Bunko was a lot of fun I won!! YAY ha ha the rest of the night we just visited!!!
Oct. 23 Friday
Friday the Bengals had a big bash so we went to that and hung out. After that Peter and I and Alicia and Daniel and Domata Peko and his wife all went to dinner! it was so good and a lot of fun:) When we left we went on the horse carriage around the town! Thank you!
Oct. 24 Saturday
The day before the big GAME! The boys had a birthday party to go to so we all packed up and went to that! Daniel had to go to work and so we dropped him off and went to pick up Joe and Kevin and went to eat! That was a "Great" meal! ha ha! we have to love the family! we did all stay up and have a drink for my 21 at midnight!
Oct. 25 Sunday (Happy Birthday to me!)
we woke up got ready and got the kids dressed and Alicia, Joe, Kevin, Peter and I all headed to the GAME... we started to tailgate (I had a headband on that said "21 buy me a drink") all day I had plenty to drink and my sister wanted to keep up with me so she drank as well. The best drink I had was the little beer I got from the twins!! Peter took care of us! we went to the game and I got lost going to the restroom so this old lady helped my out:) BENGALS WON! Daniel had an awesome game! And after the game we went down to meet up with Daniel... The night had just started! Coach Brown buys the team and families dinner so we all went to Nana. Daniel bought me my first drink and then I had something I think from everyone! ha ha I don't remember to much of it! ha ha but thank you for everything... "I'm 2 1".... After we left and headed to Peko, I wanted a picture of Peter and I kissing so I took it and ended up being the front window and Daniel's back of his head! ha ha we got to Peko's house and it was amazing!! NFL players walking around and everyone was just hanging out! it was so cool! Thank you Daniel and Alicia I could not have asked for anything more! Happy Birthday to me! It was one of the best days ever!:)
Oct. 26 Monday
WOW ha ha what a night! I was still hung over and not moving to fast. We all went on the DUCKS and learned about the city and went into the Ohio river! Tyra got a TEN on her spelling test on Friday so we all went to ice cream and then took Joe and Kevin to fly out!
Oct. 27 Tuesday
Peter and I went and rented a car and headed to Peter's parents. It was about 4 hour drive. Good time together:)
Oct. 28
Went on a walk and hung out with Peter's mom and dad. we also wanted to get a workout in for the week and looked for a gym and there was nothing we were shocked! I loved where his parents lived out in the country... very fresh air!
Oct. 29 (Happy Birthday Peter Allen)
It was Peter's birthday so we all went to The Hall of Fame of NFL... It was really cool. Peter loved it and took so many pictures of everything! Then we went and got fried chicken! Happy birthday babe, hope it was great!
Oct. 30
Enjoyed the family time and then headed back to the Coats house. Another 4 hours in the car. we got to Alicia's and they were heading out the door to go watch the high school football game. Go BLUE JAYS! and then we went to Michelle's birthday party, one of Alicia's good friends! I was so tired and ready to go home! Thank you for everything from everyone!
Oct. 31 Halloween!
Our plane left at 6 in the morning so Daniel took us to the air port. Thank you again! and we got all checked in, took one last pic of us sleeping in the air port and off we headed home! we got home and I couldn't find my camera:( we lost the camera so we don't have any of the pictures! I am sorry but here is the story!
I love you all and thank you everyone that was a part of our trip!

No comments: